ALL SAINTS GREELY
- Multiple DatesWed, Dec 07OttawaEveryone is welcome to help. To date 40 large sleeping mats & 51 sit-upons mats have been provided to Shawna's Outreach, JFS Streetsmarts, Ottawa Innercity Ministries, House of Lazarus and more for distribution. Making a difference one bag a at a time. For more info Grace at allsaintsgreely@gmail.
- Multiple DatesFri, Dec 16OttawaOffered virtually on Zoom bi-weekly on every other Thursday from 7-9pm. Click on image for upcoming dates. Do you love knitting, crocheting, needlepoint or similar creative activities? If so, please drop in and enjoy time with your neighbours. Bring your own needles, wool, etc.
- Multiple DatesTue, Oct 25OttawaEveryone is welcome to help. To date 17 large sleeping mats & 28 sit-upons mats have already been made and given to Shawna's Outreach, Ottawa Innercity Ministries, and House of Lazarus for distribution. For more information leave a comment or contact Grace at allsaintsgreely@gmail.
- Multiple DatesThu, Sept 22on Zoom - contact us for detailsOffered virtually on Zoom bi-weekly on every other Thursday from 7-9pm. Click on image for upcoming dates. Do you love knitting, crocheting, needlepoint or similar creative activities? If so, please drop in and enjoy time with your neighbours. Bring your own needles, wool, etc.
- Sun, Aug 28OttawaParish BBQ on Saturday August 27th beginning after 3 p.m., dinner served after 5 p.m. Rain date Aug 28. Burgers and hotdogs provided. All Saints members asked to bring desserts and St. James members vegetables and dip & salads. Bring your own beverages & lawn chair. All members are invited to attend
- Tue, Jul 19OttawaWe are making sleeping mats and sit-upons for the less fortunate. An outreach initiative which will also keep milk bags out of the landfill. There are various steps to the process, which creates a few different jobs for people - cutting of bags, looping the cut bags into ropes, & weaving.
- Wed, Feb 23Zoom invitation to follow by emailAnnual Vestry meeting to look back on 2021 and celebrate the successes and thank all who helped make it so. And a time to look forward to the wonders and goals we have to look forward to and work towards in 2022.
- Sun, Jun 13Individual Homes - Private worshipUnfortunately due to the Covid-19 pandemic restrictions an in-person service will not be held again this year. News update and worship service has been mailed to many for personal worship. If you wish to be included please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sun, Jan 05All Saints Anglican Church (Greely)
- Sat, Jun 017103 Parkway RdOur annual church yard sale is eagerly anticipated and we do our best to have a wide variety of items that include books, household items, toys, and a range of treasures just waiting to be discovered! We collect donations all year for this event. If you would like to donate items, please email us.